Medical Device Design Control: Get your Best Products to Market
The Webinar will discuss strategies for efficiently meeting the Design Control requirements as described in 21 CFR §820.30 to get your best products to market.
Design Control is a critical area in marketing medical devices. Having appropriate and effective Design Control processes in place can help one reach the market more quickly, avoid certain regulatory pitfalls, and meet the needs of your customers.
Describe the primary benefits of implementing and maintaining effective Design Controls.
Review the requirements of Design Control.
Introduce a methodology for evaluating existing Design Control processes.
Outline implementation of an effective Design Control process.
Elements of an effective Design Control process.
- State Feedback Controller Design Using Pole Placement Technique (matlabexamples.wordpress.com)
- ISO 13485 Standards (isocertificationias.wordpress.com)
- Physical Controls and emotional design (morganmatt61.wordpress.com)
- LRQA and TRaC Global Announce Collaborative Approach for Electro-Medical Device Sector (prweb.com)
- Why don’t medical device companies focus on the user experience? (medcitynews.com)
- Framework agreement for the medical device manufacture, assembly, packaging (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Reflection: Exploring Affective Design for Physical Controls (ashtonwolfley.wordpress.com)
- Envision Plastics Expert Announces Part Thirteen in the Series: How to… (prweb.com)
- Medical devices are in need of a health check following. (blogblooms.wordpress.com)
- Medical device startup seeks funds to advance male genital device to “Cool the Jewels” (medcitynews.com)